Theme: Water and Life, Water Conservation
Categories: Photo, Video, Animation and Poster
Last Date: August 15
Terms and Conditions
1. Contest will be for a period of two months starting from 12th June to 15th August .
2. Participation is limited to the candidates between the age of 15 to 25.
3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Contest categories will be for Best photograph,Best Poster Best video and for Best animated video. There will be separate winners for each category.
5. Entries should be submitted through mathrubhumi.com contest page or direct to the Aptech office Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must be atleast 150dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. For Videos duration is limited to the maximum of 10 minutes . Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
6. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
7. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Mathrubhumi to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
9. Only Three entries per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties