Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship OfferAll individuals are requested to go through the detailed terms and conditions before participating.
- All individuals above 18 years of age are eligible to participate in this Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship Offer (“Scholarship Offer”), subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
- This Scholarship offer is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd (Colgate) from 1st August 2013 to 30th Sept, 2013 (Scholarship offer period).
- Purchase of Colgate Dental Cream pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
- Only Indian Nationals holding the valid PAN cards issued under the provisions of the Income-Tax Act, 1961 shall be eligible to participate in the Celebration Offer. NRIs are not eligible to participate in this Offer.
- This Offer is not valid in the state of Tamilnadu.
- One can get an opportunity to participate in this Scholarship offer by calling on the Toll Free number 1800 419 7575, which is printed on the pack of ‘Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste’, or communicated on TV commercials and by selecting an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option for answering the question.
- Participants making calls during the Scholarship offer period, as per the term mentioned in clause 5 above will get an opportunity to participate in this Scholarship offer.
- The Prizes will be given to the actual callers whose details are provided in the IVRS. Upon verification, if the same is found inaccurate then the person shall not be eligible for the prize, even if he/ she have won it.
- For claiming the prizes, the winners have to submit either
of the following documents as the address proof, which is
i) Driver license or ii) Passport or iii) Voter identity Card.
b. The winner shall also be required to furnish a photo copy of his/her PAN CARD.
- Subscribers who have opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) facility with their respective service providers may not receive the intended Call
- Details of the Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows;
Prizes Details Total Scholarships Worth Rs. 1,00,000/- 12 Scholarships Worth Rs. 10,000/- 188
- From the registered entries of the Scholarship Offer, Colgate will randomly select total of 200 entries, who will get a chance to win Scholarships worth Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) & Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only). The selection of winners will be done by random sampling by computer. Colgate does not have any discretion, choice or hand in such process.
- The Scholarship amount shall be paid by Account payee cheque. Colgate shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the cheque once it has been handed over to the winner. It will be the responsibility of the winners to have the active bank account or post office savings account for realizing the cheque, which will be issued in the name of the person whose details are provided in the IVRS .
- Being eligible to participate does not guarantee winning a scholarship through the Scholarship Offer.
- Scholarships cannot be exchanged for cash or gifts or other purposes.
- Persons registering in this Scholarship Offer authorize Colgate to send voice messages and SMS alerts/messages to their mobile/landline numbers.
- The name of the persons winning the Scholarship Offer will be published on www.colgate.co.in anytime between August to 31st November, 2013.
- Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the Internet, Telecom, SMS and E-mails service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates, Bates sercon, Redfuse, zipdial, Quasar, and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Scholarship Offer.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
- Holding of the Scholarship Offer is subject to force majeure conditions.
- The Company reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend Scholarship Offer, or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving any prior notice.
- The decision of the Company with regard to the Scholarship Offer is final and binding.
- The information received by Colgate from the IVRS is privileged and confidential. The same shall remain the exclusive property of Colgate.
- Colgate reserves the right to feature any number of the winners of on television as a part of its media campaign for the scholarship offer. The number and selection is the sole discrimination of Colgate and shall be final and binding.
- All winners would be sent a form requiring particulars to be filled up. Incorrect or incomplete details shall not be entertainment. The cost of postage would be borne by the company.